I feel like I will write again when the proverbial pigs start flying. Until then, I will bang my head at the computer waiting for the words to come out.
I never struggled to write before in my life. However, it's been years since I've felt the passion, the energy or the creativity to write. I miss being swept away by my characters' stories. It seems they don't talk to me anymore. I don't know if I've let life stress me out, if I've lost that drive forever or if it was just a fleeting fantasy that I had back in the day that I could be a writer.
My journalism career stalled long before it ever got started. I did write for newspapers for a few years, but I never was able to find my place at any place permanently.
I didn't set off intending the tone of this post to sound negative. I'm trying to work my way though thoughts and the best way for me to do that is WRITE.
I want to start trying to set goals and find by way back to overall well being again.

No comments:
Post a Comment