Thursday, January 28, 2021

Floating By

 

I really should have written this post this morning, when my mind was fresh and I knew what I wanted to say. Now I'm at a loss for words. 


Last night, our daughter was sleepwalking again. Yesterday, she had a wellness check and we talked about her sleepwalking with her pediatrician, I know it's normal. It's just a bit discomforting. This time, we just put her in our bed with us and she immediately latched onto her daddy and slept. When she woke an hour later, she wanted to stay with us. It's rare she co-sleeps with us. She kicks and moves far too much that makes it difficult for us to sleep so we snuggle for a bit and put her back to her own bed. She stayed till about 4 a.m., but neither my husband nor I slept well. 

When I thought of what I wanted to write about this morning, I must have been half-asleep because I cannot remember what it was. 

Maybe the day-to-day observations are only important for the brief moment when I think about them  and not something I need to write down. 


No comments: